Click for REvive website for more details
WATCH THE REVIVE REPLAY!
REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS: WATCH FOR AN EMAIL FROM COMMUNICATIONS @ RE EVENTS FOR YOUR PASSCODE TO REVIVE REPLAY!
(OR CONTACT Nancy@REEVENTS.LIVE)
IF YOU DIDN’T REGISTER FOR REVIVE AND WANT TO SEE THE REPLAY, IT’S STILL ONLY $19 TO REGISTER!
#REVIVE2021 WILL LIVE STREAM ‘COAST 2 COAST’
Associations across the country are invited to participate in the Real Estate REvive Conference, live streaming “Coast 2 Coast” from Southern California on March 17, 2021. Click here for more information.
For more information about becoming a “Host Location,” with REvive live streaming to your association, CLICK HERE.
For exhibitor/sponsor information on the event app, or to be a guest on the REvive podcast, contact Nancy@REevents.live.
Also Offering in 2020:
Real Estate FORWARD
Coming Nov. 19, 2020
The annual Real Estate FORWARD Micro-Conference & Expo will live stream to associations throughout California, giving REALTORS® a jump on the competition for 2021.
RE Events will present a top economist with the economic/market forecast, along with a Legal Update, a panel of top REALTORS®, and moderator Dan Smith, a nationally-known author-influencer. Real Estate FORWARD Micro-Conference returns on Nov. 19, 2020. For more details watch this space or go to realestateforward.com!
- How to prepare to do business in 2021
- The economic forecast for the coming year
- New laws effecting how you will do business in 2021
- How do you set and meet expectations for 2021?
- What are the predictions for the real estate industry for 2021?
Exhibitors: Click for Sponsor Form
Associations: Click for Participant Application
REALTORS® Safety Day!
Coming in September
RE Events brought in two FBI cyber security experts and a police commander with expertise in active shooter situations, earthquake and personal safety, to REALTOR® Safety Day. Among the most important takeaways:
- Protect your real estate transactions by using 2-step authentication for your e-mail and all internet passwords.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, looking for exits whenever entering a building.
- Always get a prospective client’s information–driver’s license, address, etc.–before meeting with them.
- Trust your instincts! (See image of pre-incident indicators below)