#REVIVE2020 WILL LIVE STREAM ‘COAST 2 COAST’
Associations across the country are invited to participate in the Real Estate REvive Conference, live streaming “Coast 2 Coast” from the “hub location” at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., or from a “host location” in your state. Click below for more information.
For more information about becoming a “Host Location,” with REvive live streaming to your association, CLICK HERE.
Also Offering in 2020:
Real Estate FORWARD
Returns on Nov. 19, 2020!
The 3rd annual Real Estate FORWARD Micro-Conference & Expo on Nov. 14, 2019 live streamed to nine associations in Southern California, giving REALTORS® a jump on the competition for 2020.
RE Events brought together C.A.R.’s Jordan Levine with the economic forecast, and Neil Kalin with a Legal Update, along with Author-Strategist Dan Smith speaking on “Change or Die” and moderating the top agent panel, which included Frank Del Rio, Shannon Parks and April Jara. Real Estate FORWARD Micro-Conference returns on Nov. 19, 2020. For more details watch this space or go to realestateforward.com!
- How to prepare to do business in 2020
- The economic forecast for the coming year
- New laws effecting how you will do business in 2020
- How do you set and meet expectations for 2020?
- What are the predictions for the real estate industry for 2020?
Exhibitors: Click for Sponsor Form
Associations: Click for Participant Application
REALTORS® Safety Day!
Coming in September
RE Events brought in two FBI cyber security experts and a police commander with expertise in active shooter situations, earthquake and personal safety, to REALTOR® Safety Day. Among the most important takeaways:
- Protect your real estate transactions by using 2-step authentication for your e-mail and all internet passwords.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, looking for exits whenever entering a building.
- Always get a prospective client’s information–driver’s license, address, etc.–before meeting with them.
- Trust your instincts! (See image of pre-incident indicators below)